We supply a range of shaft and sail drive Beta Marine diesel propulsion engines.
The engines are supplied complete with a heat exchanger and header tank, water cooled exhaust manifold, fresh and sea water pumps, cast injection bend, mechanical fuel lift pump, flywheel with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm, special quiet air intake filter, 12 volt starter, 40 – 120 alternator amp battery charging alternator, shutdown solenoid, control panel “A” (Keystart switch, push button stop, green light for ‘power on’, red warning lights and audible alarm for: low oil pressure, high water temperature, alternator ‘no charge’); a 3 – 20m interconnection cable with multi pin plug and socket to engine harness. Gearbox with nominal 2:1 reduction, (other ratio’s available) heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings, gear box flange supplied as standard on specific models, “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear control, engine test certificate, operator’s manual. Red paint and packed on skid base with a 5 year “Self Service” warranty.
- Reliable heat exchanger cooled, naturally aspirated, indirect injection diesel engine, based upon Kubota’s highly advanced technology.
- Cast iron cylinder head and block with a gear driven camshaft and sea – water pump.
- Three vortex combustion system for quiet running, excellent fuel consumption, and emission compliance in all countries.
- Installation angles up to 15° maximum when static, and 25° when heeling.
- Technodrive or PRM gearboxes. Output rotation is clockwise in ahead viewed from gearbox end.
- Special engine feet to suit your installation requirements.
- Shallow sump.
- 12 Volt, 40 – 120 Amp alternator output available.
- Keel cooling.
- Control Panels ABV, ABVW, B or C with gauges and alarms.
Jota Marine are the repower specialists!
Contact us for a comprehensive range of accessories to cover a complete engine installation.